Major Benefits of Jamb CAPS System To Candidates And Other Stake Holders
- Prevent back door admission in the sense that only candidates that selects and accepts admission from an institution will be admitted by the institution. The idea of getting admission in a school because you know a top official in the school is over because any name introduced in the system which is not originally on the system for that particular school will not be accepted by the system neither will it be approved by JAMB for admission.
- Jamb CAPS System enables JAMB to verify the O’level results uploaded by candidates directly from the examination bodies like WAEC, NECO And (NABTEB)
- The system will help in ensuring that schools maintain almost a uniform academic calendar
- Jamb CAPS System will equally ensure that institutions comply with admission deadline
- The system will equally help make it easier for schools to fill their admission quota if there are admission spaces remaining after the school has admitted candidates that applied to it by going to the “Market Place” on the system to look for candidates that have met their requirements that have not gotten admission and offering such candidates admission consideration.
- Jamb CAPS System will increase the chances of candidates being offered admission through the “CAPS Market Place”
- Eliminates multiple admissions.
- Enhances Inclusiveness, Equity, Transparency & Accountability in the Admission Process
- A Student’s status can be updated throughout their academic life in the Institution (Admission deferment, transfer, withdrawal, rustication, expulsion, and death)
Government departments and institutions can easily access this data for official purposes. (e.g. NYSC, Scholarship Boards).
We will make another post soon to show you how to login to your CAPS dashboard to know when you have been offered admission and check your admission status.
Searches related to how to calculate jamb caps system
- jamb new policy on admission
- has jamb new policy been cancelled
- latest news on jamb new policy
- central admissions processing system
- new jamb policy 2017
- jamb new admission policy 2017
- jamb provisional admission list
- central admission processing system